Sunday, March 3, 2013

Zanzibar Red

I guess I still live. I have a half a dozen posts in my drafts section whose destination is currently unknown. Some of them end in partial sentences as if my brain will simply pick up their meaning and drive them home in the back of a luxury yacht. Yeah, right.
The good news is that we've been dumped on, 20 inches or so in the last couple weeks. It's truly glorious, except for the broken tree limbs part. But, as the old saying goes: with beauty comes death. Or maybe that's just my new saying. Copyright Me, so no stealing.
Meanwhile, I really need to find a band again. I still do the african and the pipe band, but I need to play the regs. I'm finally steaming ahead on the bagpipes also. We're doing a class to expand our group, so I go to that. Makes it easy.
Well, just wanted something up here. Hopefully, I'll get back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment